WORK SCOPE: Lead design Interior Design concept, Custom furniture- and lighting design, custom finishes installations, and on site managing.
Pubologi is a conceptual gastro pub / restaurant in the city center of Stockholm, Sweden. It is owned and operated by The Collectors hotel, owners of numerous hotels and restaurants in The Old Town of Stockholm.
Interior design reflecting the Collector´s Hotels´s family and their interests in travelling and antiques. The main operational concept of this tiny space is to gather all the guests together around a large communal table, enabling interaction yet not forced. One big communal table for all the guests, each seat with its own drawer with several sets of napkins, cutlery and menus, which reduces service time prepping for new guests. “Wine promenade” along the walls, displaying the wine list. Detail focus on clustered traveling details such as old suitcases, postcards and stickers. Homely and positively narrow!
AWARDS & OTHER DISTINCTIONS:
- Nominated Best International Bar Design 2011, International Bar and Design Awards 2011, UK.
- Awarded Bib Gourmand, Guide Michelin 2012
- Beer Experience of the Year, White Guide 2012
- Beer Developers of the Year, The Swedish Restaurant Awards 2011
- Awarded Best Restaurant 2010, by Swedish Restaurant Award Gulddraken.
- Listed #1 in Stockholm Hit List 2010, SCANORAMA SAS Business Travel magazine